When you decide to work with our team at Modern Holistic Health, you will get access to everything we have collectively learned from the world’s leading experts —Protocols that we have used successfully on hundreds of clients around the world using our data driven approach of finding and addressing the root cause of your condition. You can choose between a 60-Minute New Client Visit or a 20-Minute Consultation.
60-Min New Visit
Your “New Client First Visit” is your first step prior to the commencement of an ongoing coaching relationship. In this visit we will:
- Conduct a 60-minute consultation with you online, via zoom
- Review a comprehensive history with you to assess your body system function
- Get a history of lifestyle risk factors
- Provide a recommended plan of action, including the order in which issues are addressed, recommended lab tests, and prioritize lifestyle changes.
- Provide you with a primary recommendation of which program will be suitable for you based on your history. Our comprehensive multi therapist programs are designed to resolve your chronic health concerns and typically range from 6 months to 12 months, depending on the complexity of your case.
- This appointment can include a limited review of testing you have had in the last 2 months.
- The cost of this first visit is $470.
The purpose of this consultation is to determine whether you are a good fit for the functional model or if instead we should recommend you to a different health care provider.
In the “Initial Consultation” we will:
- Conduct a 20-minute consultation with you online, via zoom
- Answer questions about who we are
- Answer questions about we offer
- Answer questions on how we work
- Will ask you a few questions
- The cost of this visit is $90
Our Health Coaches
We use a holistic approach based on the individual’s biological and genetic data to identify the root cause of problems with precision, analyzing symptoms and then designing a custom health and recovery program based on each patient’s individual genetic makeup, chemistry, and lifestyle.
Dr. Elena Villanueva, DC – “Dr. V”
Chief Integrative Health Coach and Brain Health Specialist
Dr. Torrie Thompson, DC
Lead Integrative Health Coach and Lymes Specialist
Trauma and Stress Release Breath Work Practitioner and Nutrition Coach
Personal Development and Brain Optimization Coach
Integrative Health Coach
Dr. Ashley Beckman, DAOM
Lead Integrative Health Coach
Integrative Health Coach
Why Choose Modern Holistic Health
As an expert in functional diagnostic nutrition and functional holistic medicine, we get results by:
- Focusing on optimizing whole health (not just on managing symptoms).
- Running lab tests to identify healing opportunities (not just guessing).
- Working in a systematic way (in order of importance – based on your lab results)
- Educating you on lifestyle modifications (not just medication, supplements, or food restrictions).
- Self-empowering you to lead a healthy life (not just giving you advice).
We maintain connections with the world’s leading experts in the holistic health space and will work in partnership with these experts as needed. We are always open to work with your medical practitioner as an advocate for you, and help you get the essential medical treatment you may require.